Important Calgary Businesses And Phone Numbers To Know When Changing Addresses
When it comes to changing addresses, there are things that you are going to need to keep in mind. Somewhere near the top of your list should be making sure you have all of the appropriate contact information for Calgary businesses. This is one of the steps you need to take, in order to ensure you will have everything taken care of, prior to your move from one address to another.
Changing Addresses? Remember These Important Calgary Businesses
About a month before you actual make your move, it’s going to be a good idea to start changing addresses with the various Calgary businesses you are associated with, or you are planning to be associated with. While everyone needs to develop their own checklist, you will want to keep in mind the following:
- Shaw Cable: If you are planning to swap addresses in Calgary, and you would like to maintain or add cable service, Shaw Cable is going to be your best bet. You will find that you can reach them at 1-888-472-2222. There are additional ways to get in touch with them.
- Doctor/dentist: If you are planning to change your address, but you’re going to keep your dentist and/or doctor, then you’ll want to make sure they are aware of the address change.
- Telus: One of the biggest internet providers in the country, this is definitely one of the Calgary businesses you will want to contact, if you are changing addresses. For Calgary, the number for Telus Mobility is 1-866-558-2273, while the number for Telus Home Phone, Internet, and TV is 1-888-811-2323. You can also contact them online.
- Enmax: To contact this electric utility company, you will want to call 403-310-2010.
- Canada Post: There are quite a few different numbers you can reach at Canada Post, depending on why you need to contact them. For general inquiries, you can contact Canada Post via social media, or you can call them at 1-866-607-6301.
- Insurance: There are a number of insurance providers that can be found throughout Calgary. If you are planning to change addresses in Calgary, and you intend to keep your present insurance provider, then you will want to make sure they are aware of the address change.
- Credit card companies: Make sure as well that the credit card companies you are associated with are aware of the fact that you will be changing addresses in the near future.
These are a few Calgary businesses that you will want to keep in mind.
“Our Family Helping Yours”