6 Of The Many Fun Things To Do In And Around Calgary Alberta
When it comes to fun things to do in and around Calgary Alberta, there is no question that you are going to have plenty of options available to you. In fact, you’re quickly going to discover that there are hundreds and hundreds of things to do in not only Calgary, but in the surrounding area, as well.
Simply put, whether you are with your spouse, the whole family, or if you even happen to be on your own, there are so many different things to keep you entertained and enthralled. The only real challenge in front of you, when it comes to the best things to do in Calgary Alberta, is pairing down your list to the absolute essentials.
Top Things To Do In Calgary Alberta
How do you want to spend your time in Calgary? Regardless of how you go about answering this question, you’re going to find yourself with an answer that is likely to really please you.
If you need some inspiration to get you started, consider the following ideas:
- Parks: As you can imagine, Calgary is home to some of the most beautiful parks in the entire world. Spruce Meadows provides a wonderful opportunity to watch the horses, take in the scenery, and visit the stables. Fish Creek Park and Nose Hill Park are two more possibilities.
- Festivals: Depending on what time of the year you happen to be in Calgary Alberta, you’re going to find yourself with a huge host of attractive festivals to check out. Some of the more popular festivals in Calgary include the iconic Calgary Stampede, the Calgary Folk Music Festival, the Taste of Calgary, and the Expo Latino Festival.
- Day trips: If you want to build your whole day around a specific adventure, you’ll find several possibilities in Calgary. Check out more information on such educational opportunities as the Bar U Ranch National Historical Site, the Remington Carriage Museum, or the Frank Slide Interpretive Centre. Banff National Park and Jasper National Park are two additional options that you can consider.
- Explore: If you really want to get a sense of the history and geography of Calgary Alberta, then you’ll want to explore popular ideas as the Canadian Badlands Trail, and The Cowboy Trail.
- Museums: The culture and history of Calgary is rich and quite frankly staggering. Make sure to learn more about museums like the Aero Space Museum, the Heritage Park Historical Village, and the world-famous Fort Calgary.
- Sports: Calgary is home to the Canada Olympic Park and endless other sporting venues build to house the Athletes of Calgary. There are many professional and amateur leagues to play in as well as countless beer leagues for friends and family to take part in.
These are just a few ideas, for more just follow this link to trip advisors top ten fun things to do in Calgary Alberta.
“Our Family Helping Yours”